Posts Tagged ‘Purpose’
- The Point of Education: Part 6 – Fulfilment
- The Point of Education: Part 5 – Finding the Purpose
- The Point of Education: Part 3 – Where to Shine the Light
- The Point of Education: Part 1 – What’s it for?
- Time Flies – Clip Its Wings
- What’s Bugging Business?
- The Commitment, Not the Tree
- Ready to Retire?
- Mid-Life Crisis
Click to watch the video below:
One of the 100+ questions we ask in our PASDAQ Review* is “If you knew that a colleague who was also a friend of yours was stealing information from the company for which you work what would you do about it?” A Mentee has to reconcile the values of loyalty and friendship with the requirements of society, the law. When we do so we try to mix legal dictates with what we see as just. As a Law Minister once said: “We know we have the law; we are not sure if we have justice.”
Corporate MentoringIf management isn’t creative, today’s businesses will fail. The first job of a leader requires power to control and power to develop.
Personal MentoringStuck in your career? Finding your work relationships difficult to handle? Stumped for creativity?
Mentoring PartnershipsTraining and Mentoring system set up for universities and companies who want to start an in-house Mentoring Programme.
Daily Paradox, Videos - Mar 27, 2013 1:24 - 1 Comment
We all have moments that define us. Some of the the moments that define us are smaller moments…and they’re possibly more significant than the big ones.
More In Videos
- Regulation and Reformation – How to Achieve the Balance
- What is Mentoring?
- Sean Flynn, Brotzeit Group
- Tracy Chia, Prudential Assurance Co (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Eddie Chau, Brandtology
Daily Paradox - May 24, 2013 6:00 - 0 Comments
by John Bittleston
Can’t see the player? – Click here.
It is a rule that we do not use Daily Paradox articles to advertise. But that rule is being broken today to enable you to become an Angel.